Broad Beans Recipe 3: Miso and Tofu Quiche with Broad Beans and Potato
Instead using egg and cream, tofu and miso attains rich texture. This is very healthy quiche and also good for vegans.
Ingredients (for two)
- 1/2 Baking Potato
- A handful of Broad Beans
- 100g of Tofu
- 1.5 Tablespoon of miso (desirably white sweet miso)
Directions1. Dice potato into 1cm. Cook in boiled water to soft and scoop pieces with a net to set them aside.
2. In the same pan, cook broad beans lightly around for 2-3 minutes. Peel the skin.
3. Drain the extra moisture of tofu with paper towels. Mix tofu and miso well in a bowl till the batter gets smooth.
4. Add potato and broad beans into the bowl to mix. Pour the quiche batter into ceramic pots.
5. Bake the quiche in oven over 220C for 15-17 minutes.